Monday, August 12, 2013

Pre-Marital Hiatus

As I posted a couple of months ago, I am getting married! Because we're crazy (in love) we have set our wedding date as November 23, 2013. That being said, I am now left without much free time and one thing that must necessarily be cut -- to make room for tasting cakes, meeting with DJs, and general planning -- is blogging.

For this reason, I am putting Biblical Conservatism on break until after my nuptials. I hope to return sometime in December or January, but until then I will be taking a break from blogging.

If you are wondering, the Biblical Conservatism Facebook Page will remain active as best I can manage, so please feel free to interact with me there!

Should anything of particularly pressing need come up, I'll come back with a post. Otherwise, I'll see you in six months or so!

2 comments:

  1. Hey my wedding date's the same day, in Rochester.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a great wedding and hope to see you back here soon (no pressure...)!

    ReplyDelete

All posts will be reviewed subject to the Rules for Commenting. Any post that does not abide by these rules will not be posted, entirely at the discretion of the blog editor.

Commenters who repeatedly violate these rules will be permanently banned from commenting, and thus none of their comments, regardless of content, will be posted.