Monday, October 29, 2012

In Memorial of Justin Lewis Glynn

Today at Biblical Conservatism I'm going to let the blog sit and not talk about politics or the election. The reason is because of this little fellow:



Little Justin is the dearly departed son of my best friend and fellow blogger, Martin the JC_Freak and his wife. You can read Martin's explanation of what happened to little Justin on his blog.

There's not much to say in a moment like this, except I ask for your prayers for my friends in this difficult time.

Justin, I'm sorry I didn't get to know you better down here, but I know I'll see you someday in Heaven. When I do, I'll show you how to throw a curve ball, just like I promised. Goodbye, my young friend. Dance with Jesus for a while for me, ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All posts will be reviewed subject to the Rules for Commenting. Any post that does not abide by these rules will not be posted, entirely at the discretion of the blog editor.

Commenters who repeatedly violate these rules will be permanently banned from commenting, and thus none of their comments, regardless of content, will be posted.