Why Ron Paul Would be Better than Obama:
- Cut $1 Trillion from the budget in year one.
- Eliminate five cabinet level Executive Branch departments.
- Cut Federal Workforce by 10%.
- Return Spending to 2006 Levels (putting the deficit at less than 10% of today's deficit).
- Lower corporate taxes.
- Repeal the 16th Amendment (Which allows Federal income tax).
- Return the bulk of governmental power to the States where it belongs.
Why Rick Santorum Would Be Better Than Obama:- Repeal Obamacare.
- Reform our immigration system to make it harder to enter illegally and easier to enter legally.
- Stand up for the rights of every human being, born and unborn, to be alive.
- Repeal ALL major Obama Era new regulations that squash business growth.
- Cut $5 Trillion in spending over 5 years.
- Reduce Federal Non-Defense Spending to 2008 Levels.
- Reform Medicare and Social Security to make it a sustainable program for generations to come.
Why Mitt Romney Would Be A Better than Obama:
- Cut income tax rates across the board by 20%.
- Cap Federal Spending at 20% of GDP.
- Return all Non-Defense Spending to pre-2008 levels.
- Repeal Obamacare.
- Repeal Dodd-Frank and replace with streamlined, modern regulatory framework.
- Amend Sarbanes-Oxley to relieve mid-size companies from onerous requirements.
- Open America’s energy reserves for development.
Why Newt Gingrich Would Be Better than Obama:
- Repeal Obamacare.
- Institute an optional 15% Flat Tax for all Americans
- Unleash American Energy Production (all of it, not just "Green Energy)
- Pass a Federal Balanced Budget Amendment
- Reform Social Security to make it a sustainable program for generations to come.
- Control our border by January 1, 2014
- Enforce the 10th Amendment by affecting a transfer of power back to the states and the people.
Why A Radish Would Be Better than Obama:
- This radish would not veto a Congressional repeal of Obamacare.
- This radish would not veto a Congressional repeal of Dodd-Frank.
- This radish would not veto a Congressional bill to cut taxes.
- This radish would not veto a Congressional repeal of Obama Era regulations.
- This radish would not veto a Congressional bill to open our domestic oil fields.
- This radish is without question, naturally born in America. I've seen the garden it's from and it's in America.
- This radish will not take a vacation every couple months on the taxpayer's dime.
Are any of these candidates perfect? No way! One of them is an emotionless vegetable for Heaven's sake...and another one is a radish! But every one of them would be a better President than the one we have now!