Somebody Else in 2012 Campaign. The goal is, above all else, to defeat Barack Obama in 2012. So, in the coming days, we're going to discuss why each of the remaining four candidates, even if they may be less than your ideal candidate. Today we're going to talk about Newt Gingrich. Here are some of his platforms:
- Repeal Obamacare.
- Institute an optional 15% Flat Tax for all Americans
- Unleash American Energy Production (all of it, not just "Green Energy)
- Pass a Federal Balanced Budget Amendment
- Reform Social Security to make it a sustainable program for generations to come.
- Control our border by January 1, 2014
- Enforce the 10th Amendment by affecting a transfer of power back to the states and the people.
Is Newt Gingrich a perfect candidate? No. But he is one of two candidates who I believe will absolutely govern according to conservative principles if elected. He governed as a conservative in his four years as Speaker of the House and for his 22 years in the House of Representatives. He will make America strong again and he will make government less relevent in our lives. Most importantly, Newt will make a better President than the one we have now.